Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cupids working a little to early this year

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
I GIVE YOU
TOMMY NEASE









I discovered Tommy's Aluminum headpiece at a Caribou Coffee In downtown Chicago.
And INSTANTLY fell in love!
I read the card next to it and found out it was by "Tommy Nease" along with explaining about the artist and his work. I took his name down and found his website along with multiple other pieces. This kids brilliant. He lives here, I need to work with him.


IT.WOULD.BE.SICK.

WWW.TOMMYNEASE.COM
WWW.TOMMYNEASE.COM

go now

btw heres something id like to share about myself-

i like to create alter egos when i make art pieces,stories,sketches,photography or whatever my creative choice is at the time.
its like acting, if i can put myself in someone else's shoes
i can draw from so much more then just being myself.
so i always go that extra mile, for something a little extra
I have 3 that I use and I just created a new one,
for a new year, new art.

get ready

you'll be meeting them soon

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Great post. I love the idea of alter ego's when making art. Being an artist myself I always hit the creative block. I may adapt this idea myself. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always try and leave myself in each and every one of them and pick up onto the next.

    Stay tuned for work from my newest muse.

    auf Wiedersehen

    ReplyDelete