Wednesday, June 2, 2010







How ingenious are these vintage Balenciaga pieces? I googled vintage Balenciaga curious about how the much older pieces looked and hows its evolved. It was founded in 1914 so these are of course just a few pictures. They are from the 40's, 50's 60's collections. The construction of the suits (Skirt and jacket) arms are BRILLIANT and so fashion forward for that time! And my favorite gown is the one on the mannequin, STUNNING!!!!








Some terrific artwork by one of my favorite artists, Joe Andoe.
I would like to have some tea and work on some sort of a collaboration with him in the future.




I took that photo in a parking garage in chicago last May while my bestfriend was in Knee surgery. Hate to say that day was fun for me

1 comment:

  1. so glad I came across your blog. the life of a fashion gangsta, I'm sure, is quite busy, but if you've got a spare moment: www.captaindarjeeling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete