Friday, January 14, 2011

It was 'perfect'









'Black Swan'

I had been waiting since mid November..
After hearing a rumor, and finally seeing the movie poster...
I immediately searched it on you tube and CONTINUOUSLY
watched the trailer, and then showed my friends/family
how BRILLIANT this was going to be.
It had Darren, Mila, Dance, Horror, Swan Lake, Psychological disorders and Natalie Portman... what else do I need?
Christmas Day, my local theater the sign reads,
'Black Swan RATED R Now Playing'
I convinced my mother along with her friend to see this, instead of 'The Fighter'....No disrespect to Marky Mark! But for once, this was a new release I couldn't see on JUST dvd (which I will be buying!!)
Didn't waste time buy purchasing popcorn,drinks,candy I nearly LEAPED to the theater!
I couldn't help but begin to rock back and fourth during the previews... the anticipation was crucial.

And then the moment.....

DRUM ROLL LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!?

(DUNNNUNUNUUNNUNUNUNUUNUNUU ping!)


BRAVO DARREN! BRAVO MILA!
AND BRAVO NATALIE!

I couldn't have asked for a better film,
It had everything a good thriller needed,
decent amount of blood,sex,cuss words and pleas.

<3 It has entered my prestige list of ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIES.

Whoooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Shes definetly taking home that Oscar
along with that film.
Genius.

hmm... An album and movie review?
I think I found my new niche...
not...

XXX.


p.s photos courtesy of stylerookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment