Thursday, January 13, 2011

Twisted fiction, sick addiction








RUNAWAY THE FILM.


Today I purchased Kanye Wests new album
'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy'
Even though he isn't Americas favorite I think Kanye West is an
excellent artist, his futuristic take on rap music is original and fresh.
There is something about his unapologetic boldness, his ability to be rough
and bitter yet to turn into silk, at the drop of a dime.
Its MORE then just rap.
This album represents destruction, fear, insecurities, art, edge, and truth.
So NOT only did the title catch my eye but the painting of a ballerina in a black tutu, wine glass in hand. perfection.
I love the use of electronic audio mixed with a soul-ful beat.
I've listened to the entire record already and have some personal favorites
'Dark Fantasy' 'Gorgeous' 'Power' 'All of the lights' 'Runaway' 'Hell of a life'
No one said I had a few favorites..... I could tell you I recommend it, but I think that's self explanatory.

Hes back, if you don't like it
bite it.

XXX BUY IT!
DOWNLOAD IT! STEAL IT! HEAR IT!

P.S.
changed my twitter name..again


twitter.com/agreekmyth

No comments:

Post a Comment